Friday, September 24, 2010

More Beanies!

After thinking the craft fair would be yesterday... I was rushing to get beanies out.  Lets face it... I planned on trying to display afghans, scarves, dolls, handbags and mittens ... but I don't have much of all that... what I do have... is beanies!  They are faster to make, I love them... and hopefully they sell.

Here are a few I did in the last two weeks and I'll continue to get things done until this coming Thursday... the rescheduled date of the craft fair!

This is a just barely white hat and scarf set with a little pattern on the edge


This is a fun lavender with metalic fuzzy hat with detachable flower.  Check out the yarn below.


 Here is a fun blue saggy beanie... great for the cold winter months!


 Here is a super soft and cozy warm hat... I love this color combo!
 And here is what I'm working on tonight... with this sky blue bulky yarn... it's sure to make a nice classic beanie!



No comments:

Post a Comment