Sunday, September 12, 2010

Craft Sale Inventory

I've been crocheting like crazy in order to increase my inventory for the upcoming craft sale.  Check out the stuff!


I love the colors in this bag... the turquoise and red are so pretty together and if it's not for you - the flower is removable

This peach bag is so simply feminine and again the flower embellishment is removable.

This bag was the 1st I made.  I love it and it's plum interior


I made this plain but then decided it needed some pizazz so I added this shell like flap to the front.  I love it.  It has a dainty pink lining interior.



This black clutch is simple with a pink zebra like printed ribbon running throughout.  It's fun and has a glittery pink skull lining.


This hat is cute and fun and warm!  I can do it in any combination of colors so if you are interested please contact me!


These simple and soft white hats are so comfortable and classic.  I may need to make one for myself! 


 




 

 This black hat is basic... its sized for a child of about 2 or 3 years\=.





 This turquoise hat is fun and flirty... it has a cute scalloped edge.




















This read hat is fun and flirty with it's shell edging.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment