Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Craft Sale (overdue)

The craft sale was basically unsuccessful.  I don't know if it was because we didn't let people know enough, because the weather was rainy and cool, or if it was just because no one liked my stuff.  I don't mind.  It just reminds me that I'm doing this because I enjoy making items.  I enjoy giving them away.  I enjoy wearing them.  Selling them would definitely help fund some of the yarn I purchase and give more purpose to projects I do with no idea whom to give them to... but oh well.

Here are some photos of hats I made the week or 2 before the fair to try and bulk up my inventory.  I really liked many of them.

I think they came out good.  I ended up keeping the larger of the browns and blue one above.  I liked it so I wore it on a rainy day.  Now that one is mine.


Here are some pictures of my display at the fair itself.



I thought it looked great!



1 comment: